BOSSY Digital Marketing Seminar: Sunday, September 16, 11am – 2pm
Optimize Your Presence Online with our BOSSY Digital Marketing Seminar on Sunday, September 16, from
In our BOSSY Digital Marketing Seminar, Web Designer and Online Marketing Specialist Rebecca Natalie Fien (RochesterWebGirl.com) will teach you do-it-yourself tips, tricks & tools to optimize your website, social media, and other online listings. Come to learn, network, eat & drink, and leave with new connections, takeaways including printed learning materials and worksheets, swag and prizes, and equally important, new connections and a tribe of women who will always have your back!
- Understand (in plain English) what Search Engine Optimization is, and how you can be on top of it yourself. We will also cover scenarios when a business may consider investing in an SEO strategy, and what to be aware of and look out for when seeking out those types of services.
- Learn how to claim and optimize your Google Business Listing for best results, and understand the new Google features that, by utilizing, allow you to organically increase your exposure over time.
- Learn best practices when it comes to optimizing and streamlining your social media channels
- Learn the best places to list your business online to organically improve search results
- Learn how to collect & analyze data on how your site is performing
- Learn the best free branding and marketing tools & apps you can be using to improve your content and online presence with very little or no prior design knowledge
- Fill out worksheets that will help you organize your thoughts during our seminar, and refer to important details later
- And so much more!!
The fun part!!
- Hang with other small business owners and network your business – bring business cards!!
- Enjoy some yummy brunch cocktails and light snacks
- Receive some pretty cool swag from BOSSY and some of our members
- Go home with the confidence that you understand more about online marketing in 2018, with a better grasp of where you personally stand, and what you can do to improve your online presence yourself!